EPOXID GRUNTING RESIN FOR GROUNDING OF VEGETATED MINERAL SUBSTRUCTURES – HYDRO VARIETY
For priming of unprotected mineral substrates for epoxy floors and for strengthening substrates and eliminating dusting. Due to its low viscosity Meteor Primer HYDRO variety can be used for injection.
- improves the resistance of the substrate to chemical aggression of certain media, provided that an impenetrable layer is formed,
- low viscosity,
- very good adhesion to the substrate,
- very good penetration depth,
- possibility to backfill with sand,
- very good curing speed at reduced temperatures,
- very good mechanical properties,
- possibility to reduce viscosity by dilution with epoxy solvents.
|PRODUCT||DESCRIPTION||COLOR||UNIT||QUANTITY IN PACKAGE||NET RETAIL PRICE PER UNIT
|Meteor Primer – HYDRO variety
||epoxy priming resin for unprotected, damp substrates||transparent||kg||25||PLN 41.60|