SEALANT FOR FILLING EXPANSION JOINTS
A single-component, polyurethane-based sealant with a thick consistency. After application, it reacts with atmospheric moisture and cures to a solid elastic mass that adheres and seals perfectly and is resistant to aging processes and weather conditions.
Compatible with: EN 15651/1 TYPE F INT / EXT; EN 15651/4 TYPE PW INT / EXT
Compliant with: ISO 11600 Type F Class 25 subclass HM
- persistent flexibility over a wide temperature range – movement in the weld ±25%;
- stability, non-shrinkage;
- resistance to dirt pick-up;
- ease of application with suitable tools;
- perfect adhesion to metal, plastics and other building materials;
- resistance to the formation of stains;
- vibration and sound dampening properties;
- possibility of equalized stress transfer due to its elasticity;
- resistance to aging processes and the effects of weathering, seawater, lime water;
- possibility to paint it with water/solvent-based paints (preliminary tests are recommended);
- availability in colors: gray, black, white.
AREA OF APPLICATION:
- sealing and bonding of various materials;
- flexible bonds between metal, plastic, glass and other materials;
- as a replacement for rivets and other mechanical fasteners;
- sealing of vertical and horizontal joints;
- weatherproof joints between masonry, concrete blocks, wood, concrete, metal
- metal roofing and gutters.
|PRODUCT||DESCRIPTION||COLOR||UNIT||QUANTITY IN PACKAGE||NET RETAIL PRICE PER UNIT|
|Dylatan||extension joint filler||grey||pc.||600 ml||PLN 27.20|